Re: [colorforth] "Take my wife ( cross out wife ) site, please!"

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 02:10:00AM -0600, Ray St. Marie wrote:
> It's been pointed out to me that I'm truely not a programmer. In an
> effort to stop embarrassing myself any longer, I was hopping someone
> would like to take over and re-write the colorForthRay.info site.
> Charles Childers is the gracious and generous host, and really, I hope
> Charles takes it, re-writes it and puts it under one of his good
> domains like ForthFreak.

I've mirrored the site under forthworks.com, and will setup a community
site based on its contents by early summer. I appreciate the work you
put into it and hope that you will continue to help support those using
colorforth in the future, though I can understand if you choose not to.

> I'm truely sorry for having wasted 10+ years of time doing this, and
> 5years or so of wasteing your time with IRC, C.L.F, and colorForth
> Mailing List posts, some of which obviously show that i just might not
> be thinking properly.

You didn't waste my time. I've enjoyed getting to know you and wish you
luck in your future endeavours.

> For those that are concerned, the meds are working fine.
>
> Some of you may be interested in some of the colored forth things i've
> collected over the years and they will be available for several days
> before I destroy it all. Yours for the asking.
>
> Ray
> --
> Raymond St. Marie ii,
> ex-colorforthray.info