Re: [colorforth] "Take my wife ( cross out wife ) site, please!"

It's been pointed out to me that I'm truely not a programmer. In an
effort to stop embarrassing myself any longer, I was hopping someone
would like to take over and re-write the colorForthRay.info site.
Charles Childers is the gracious and generous host, and really, I hope
Charles takes it, re-writes it and puts it under one of his good
domains like ForthFreak.

I'm truely sorry for having wasted 10+ years of time doing this, and
5years or so of wasteing your time with IRC, C.L.F, and colorForth
Mailing List posts, some of which obviously show that i just might not
be thinking properly.

For those that are concerned, the meds are working fine.

Some of you may be interested in some of the colored forth things i've
collected over the years and they will be available for several days
before I destroy it all. Yours for the asking.

Ray
--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
ex-colorforthray.info