Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

Gwenhwyfaer Hi, Ray here...

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Gwenhwyfaer <gwenhwyfaer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/05/2008, bishop <bishop@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Fabulous! So far (seven minutes in) it seems to work just fine on an AMD64
> > XP x64 Pro, an AMD64 Vista Home Premium 64, and a 32bit XP Pro SP2 (Polish
> > edition).
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't work (out of the box) on qemu 0.9.1 (Linux);
> the screen mode is wrong. Is there a way to give it a different mode
> to use? (An offset to patch with a hex editor would be great.)

Wondering if you can run the native. Can you dd copy the OkadWork.cf
file to a floppy and boot? Display? This will help determin your
Display settings if they are not working. I'm sure that we can either
hexedit changes to your copy or even I could make the changes on the
block where the Nvidia and Ati ( floppy driver block) are stored and
see if those changes work.

Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,