Re: [colorforth] OT: IntellaSys Question

Quoting vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>... " Does anyone know which company is manufacturing
>... " the SEAForth processors?
>... " Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>... "
>... "

Nick here,

I thought IntellaSys did this - until now.  So is your
enquiry actual fabrication, as opposed to marketing?

For what it's worth, here is a letter from someone at
IntellaSys who might be able to answer your question.

Caritas,

Nick