[colorforth] ColorForth Community Blog

We have some great people in the ColorForth/1X Forth community.
Unfortunately our numbers are small and we all have limited amount of time
we can spare.

I am proposing that anyone who is interested help me out with the
ColorForth Community Blog http://colorforth.net

If several of you are able to contribue one or a few posts a month we
would have a lively, frequently updated site about ColorForth et al.

If you are interested in having an account so you can post on the blog,
then please just send me an email and I will set that up.  I hope you find
some merit to this project -- I just think it'd be nice to have any
ColorForth site that gets frequent content posted.  This list is the best
thing we have at present IMO.

Do share your thoughts.

Thanks,

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx