Re: [colorforth] ColorForth Community Blog

I'm thinking this is a great idea. What the admin @ colorforth.net
could not possibly know is that Charles Childers and I ( Ray St. Marie
) are fleshing out a wiki especially for Charles' ForthWorks hosted
and mirrored projects. This is a communty site, and when lauched (
when? very very soon) will allow the community to be involved in the
documentation of colorForths.

I propose the following...

USE:  Chaossolutions ColorForth Community blog, http://colorforth.net
as the official colorForth Community Blog and Mailing List ( as we
always have.)

USE: ForthWorks colorForth Community wiki site  as official docs wiki
( link to be given in a future post. very very soon ) as the official
colorForth wiki .

USE , http://colorforth.sourceforge,net as the Official Repository, as
it is already set up.   I know that some people have problems with
sourceForge, for what ever reason and so I propose that the
sourceForge Official Repository will contain as many versions of
colorforth that I and others can upload... but that it not be the ONLY
repository. You know you can find the code there if you need to. Other
repositories will and can be found at the wiki.

Thank you
Ray: inregards to the following.

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 4:40 PM,  <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have some great people in the ColorForth/1X Forth community.
> Unfortunately our numbers are small and we all have limited amount of time
> we can spare.
>
> I am proposing that anyone who is interested help me out with the
> ColorForth Community Blog http://colorforth.net
>
> If several of you are able to contribue one or a few posts a month we
> would have a lively, frequently updated site about ColorForth et al.
>
> If you are interested in having an account so you can post on the blog,
> then please just send me an email and I will set that up.  I hope you find
> some merit to this project -- I just think it'd be nice to have any
> ColorForth site that gets frequent content posted.  This list is the best
> thing we have at present IMO.
>
> Do share your thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx