Re: [colorforth] Problem with ColorForth 2.0

and in fun...

As much as you will 'hate' to admit it, the version you call the
'haters' code... ahem cough cough,.. MY CODE :-) took all of 3 minutes
to look up the letters, which I stack on the stack as I found them
with the code

ic @

every time I landed on a letter, then just put them in the order that
that were on the stack, which in essence reversed the letters
properly, set up a for loop to render them... Worked the first time,
always worked since then... will most likely be the most efficient
version of the code for all strings under X-too-many-to-bother-with.
:)

Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,