[colorforth] Progress!

Hi all, Ray here...

I've decided to take a listing of MASM colorForth, closely related to
the very first public version, and annotate it. This will help me
develop more content for the wiki and blog. See my signature below for
the links to these resources.

The annotated list is very informal. It is being added to the Blog a
piece at a time as it is developed. A finished version will appear at
the wiki. That version will be broken down into several pages of
specific info, as it is added into the wiki.

If you would like something specifically explained, see something I
missed, got totally wrong, or missed the point... Please either
contact me directly thru this mailing list, comment the blog, use my
email address, or beat drums if you are in the neighborhood. You will
find me to be very reasonable and willing to be wrong for the sake of
clarity of this information. No one benefits from this exercise more
than selfish old me. :-)

Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,