Re: [colorforth] Seeing the Vesa mode on start-up/changeing same.

Thank you Charley, for the link, and thank you John.

All of the below I did not know.  I've not made an effort to try this
software and will correct that shortly. I've made sure to collect all
I can about it.

My internet connection may be intermittent over the near future. I
hope to be able to keep contact from the local library, if I can't get
on from home. That shouldn't hinder my output of colorforth stuff, but
it could hinder the uploading of such.

Please be patient, if you are waiting for me to make updates. You've
been patient for several years with sparce information, I just ask a
few more months. :-)

Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,