Re: [colorforth] List of CF compatible hardware

http://www.colorforth.com/vTPL.htm

is deleted now, and no record of it on the web archive page

must be what Mr. Moore or his lawyer wants.  Good luck to them.

moral of the story: be careful who you chose as your biz partner?

moral of the story: when you do something good, others will try and
exploit you under the guise of partnership?

but a more ontopic question:

does anyone have a sense of how difficult it would be to implement ascii
compatibility in CF? end application would be implementing the http
protocol on a webserver, written in CF