Re: [colorforth] List of CF compatible hardware

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:25 PM,  <vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> does anyone have a sense of how difficult it would be to implement ascii
> compatibility in CF? end application would be implementing the http
> protocol on a webserver, written in CF

I would think a useful approach would be to write an ANS compatibility
layer for CF. Then you could do anything with it, including a
webserver, that you can do with any other Forth. I was working on this
when other pressing matters pushed it to the back burner.

Of course, the TCP/IP stack, or a working subset thereof, will
probably have to be written from the NIC interface on up the ladder.
--
John Comeau <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://jc.unternet.net/
"A place for everything, and everything