Re: [colorforth] List of CF compatible hardware

The project is still in the planning phase.  I'm trying to see if I can
coerce two colleagues of mine to join it.

Thanks for the reply.

We would be writing our own TCP/IP stack.

Didn't Chuck say something about how he is going to write a web browser
one day?