PCMCIA stuff

The latest issue of the HP100LX magazine "Palmtop Paper" is dedicated to PCMCIA
peripherals, nearly all compatible with the HP100LX/HP200LX Palmtop PC.  There
are pagers/radio communications devices, fax/modems, flash "disk" and RAM
"disk"
and some more exotic things like hard disk drives and drives you can hook up to
standard PCs to read and write the cards.  A word of warning, though, for
HP100LX folks: there are a number of PCMCIA peripherals that use more current
than the HP palmtops can safely supply.  As I recall, most of the hard disks
are in this category.  But for MuP21 users, this might not be a problem.
Consult your frienly neighboorhood electrical engineer for more advice; I'm NOT
a hardware hacker!!

--
M. Edward Borasky (znmeb@plaza.ds.adp.com)

Go Ducks!