Re: Network coprocessor on the F21

>> For a
>> time I thought this to be a kind of 4th Transputer.
>
>P32 might be more closer to a Transputer. It is said to have several
>links. But this is coming later in the year.
>--
>Penio Penev <Penev@venezia.Rockefeller.edu> 1-212-327-7423

I'm all ears!
Let's not forget this is still 'early days', some of our wishes may well be
on the drawing board - so to speak. It sounds like a lots of new stuff is
being tested in the f21 prototype, we have to give chuck et al time to get
the current design working before we can expect new features to appear.
        I for one don't really have any projects in mind for the f21,
micro-controllers are still the best solution to my current problems - this
may change thought. I'm such a small buyer I don't really count. It sounds
like some of you do know what you want the f21 to do - If they're not secret
you might want to tell us about them.

BTW I think I hit 'reply' in my recent attempts to post to the group and
this sent my message to the author of the post not the group, that'd explain
why jeff emailed his reply as well rather than posting.

Cheers Eddie.

Edward Matejowsky.
Queensland University of Technology
Centre for Eye Research
email E.MATEJOWSKY@QUT.EDU.AU
Wk +61 7 864 5731 Hm +61 7 2825382

I am not paranoid and who wants to know?