Re: Chuck's 486

   I don't think Chuck's CPU is a very important factor for his
development time, at least not the limiting one (Jeff, can you say ?).
However, if this can be of any help, I'm willing to subscribe for four
(perhaps more) F32 (or P32 ?) chips (whenever they come out), or get
bonds, shares, or whatever. Not being in a hurry, and rather in
traditional personal/research computing rather than the embedded market,
I prefer a more standard 32-bit word sized computer to a 20 bit computer...

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/";