No Subject

MISC Readers-

I'm looking for "beta-testers" for my 3d graphics toolkit for P21.  This is
a fairly complete set of primitives, including 2d and 3d clipping, with
many words in CODE.  Jeff Fox's P21Forth is required.  Currently only wireframe
objects are supported, but polygon objects will be added when I have time.
For now, documentation exists only in the form of demo programs.  If there's
sufficient interest, something more formal will be written.

This was my first non-trivial Forth effort, so I'd appreciate feedback and
constructive criticism.  A public thanks to Jeff Fox for reviewing my code.
I've only had time to implement a few of his suggestions.

-Dave