another update

I have been so busy the past few months working on a project actually
using a MISC style architecture that I haven't had time to write.

My client has requested that I not go into details about the project,
but see my resume at http://eli.wariat.org/~rj for a brief summary and
a pointer to more information.  I hope that someday I will be able to
share this effort with the members of this list.

BTW Is ther an archive site for this list anywhere?  I am already
archiving several mailing lists at my site, including the cross-gcc
list.  I would not mind setting up an archive for MISC also.  If there
is interest in this, does anyone have a copy of old [postings so I can
start the list off with past history?

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424