java

I was wondering if anyone has plans to build a java virtual machine, on
the mup21, or more likely the i32 processor platform. it seems that if
it could run java applications, on a settop box (iTV), that it would have
a ready-made software source. and would enable people who do not own
computers to have access to current software, on an inexpensive, though
powerful system. I understand that some apps would not be suitable since
television resolution is limited, but these seem to be surmountable.
maybe packing 2 pixels in 'vga 640x480' resolution to display at 320x240 or
320x420 on a tv. this could be in addition to its native software.

lonnie