No Subject

RE: Starting P21Forth

    On my board, I almost always have to do a manual reset to get things going.
    As I recall, something is broken in the P21 reset design.  I just use a
    momentary pushbutton.

RE: Running P21 at 5+ volts

    Most chips are rated for 10% power supply operation, so 5.5 volts should
    be no problem.  I don't have my P21 set up right now, but if memory serves
    the video is glitchy at even 5.5 volts.  I think I was running upwards
    of 6 volts.  This will make the DRAM run hot and probably reduce its
    life.

    Maybe Jeff Fox can chime in here... I think the max, do not exceed voltage
    is 7 volts.

-Dave