640x480 on MISC?

Hello,
    Many video capture card can output NTSC at 640x480, can MuP21 do
the same thing? If could, I think MuP21 is fit for design a Palm PC.
Other Palm PC is only black and white, and MuP21 has video output of 16
color.
    I considered that if MuP21 be used with more colors, we can design
MPEG-2 decoder with MuP21.
    Hmmm, this mail is just some of my ideas, very amature. But I think
if MuP21 or F21 can do 640x480 256 colors or 16bit colors, MISC can do
more applications excently.

--
¶À«T³Ç = Jiunn-jye Huang
Administrator of Taiwan main NeXT ftp site, ftp://ftp.cm.nctu.edu.tw/