Re: P21h experience (fwd)

Louis Frazier wrote:

>    If not, where can I find floating point and trig functions in Forth,
>    free, which will run in eForth on P21.

In the P21Forth package you can find low-level trigs. All of them are
based on CORDIC -algorithm. More, you can use the CORDIC word itself to
rotate vectors. Note, you doesn't need any additional floating stuff.
There are some transformation words between Cortesian and Polar also.
But I don't know if P21Forth works on the newest P21 boards ...

--
Dr. Michael B. Montvelishsky	iTV Corporation
Major System Analyst		1875 South Grant Street, Suite 120