Re: Is there MuP21h model for Protel?

Jiunn-jye Huang wrote:

> Hello,
>     Is there MuP21H model for Protel or whatever PCB CAD tool.
> Or if I want to design the board of MuP21, how?
>     Sorry, I mean Digital Circuit Simulation Tool, not only PCB layout.
> In our school, there is OrCAD, but I don't know if there is model for it?

Well I don't have a digital simulator, but I am using Easytrax (freeware
version of Protel's PCB program), and Easytrax layouts are convertable
to the commercial Protel program.  I am almost done laying out a 2-layer
board based on a schematic in the P21 manual.  It uses a regular DIP P21
though, not the PLCC MuP21H chip.  I have no idea whether it will work,
but I am going etch a board in just a few days as soon as I finish the
layout.  If the layout works, I'd be happy to send you the .pcb file if
you want it.

--Andrew
asieber@usa.net