F21c, tapes of Chuck Moore

Dear MISC readers:

F21c die came back from MOSIS yesterday.  I am now getting them packaged
in the 68 pin ceramic packages for testing.

>> >From: Mark Tillotson <markt@ctf.com>
>> >Subject: Videotape of SV FIG meeting
>> >
>> Sorry, no video tape this time.  Perhaps I will arrange an interview
>> with Chuck where I can ask him some leading questions and tape his
>> answers.  Sort of like the one I did up on the mountain a few years
>> ago.  I was told that I captured Chuck's presentation very well even
>> if I did miss a little here and there by people who were there.
>
>Is this available.

I have two tapes of Chuck so far and have asked him if he would do
new one.  He agreed that perhaps there are many basic concepts and
ideas about Forth that may not be in common practice and that perhaps
it would be good for him to cover some stuff that he always just
assumed people understood.  I have a list of questions about Forth,
and MISC chips, and OKAD, and good style that I plan to ask.  Since
it has not been done perhaps people would like to post some questions
here that might be asked in a taped interview.

The two tapes I have are from 1994.  In April I did an interview at his
home where he showed his original Novix system for reference, and talked
about OKAD and the latests chips.  In June I taped a presentation for
SVFIG mostly on his latest work with OKAD and the hardware.  After I
get the latest interview done I will make copies of all three tapes
available.

Jeff Fox              jfox@dnai.com
Ultra Technology Inc. http://www.dnai.com/~jfox/