You are probably NOT mentioned in the ChipDir

Hi,

When you're receiving this message you probably
got it via the same mailing list that you got my first
message so you're not mentioned in the ChipDir.
However when you're getting this email less often
than the first message you may still be in it...

For the people that were a little confused: (Sorry...)
To determine if you got a message via a mailing list
you can look in the (complete) header of the message.
The mailing list is generally mentioned in a line starting
with: 'X-Sender:', 'Reply-To:' or something like that.

People that use mailers with filters can immediately see
where a message came from because of the folder
it was dropped into.

In future messages like these won't be send to the
mailing lists anymore because of a suggestion one
of you made of removing the mailing list posting
addresses from my mailing lists overview to avoid
spamming by non-subscribers. The overview is on:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ganswijk/chipdir/ext/mail.htm

Anyway, thanks for all the friendly feedback and sorry
again if my first email has caused you any confusion
or discomfort.
This whole operation has already cleared up a lot of
problems and errors and a lot of new information has
surfaced! (Like for example that there is a special
mailing list for PCB designers...)

OK, back to the usual subjects...

Greetings,
Jaap