Tutorials (was Re: Porting gcc)

Sean and all,

I have been developing a Java applet version of eForth that can be used
within a web page if you browser supports Java (Netscape 3 and up, MS IE
3.0 and up, etc.).  It does not focus on MISC, but is a simple version of
Forth, which has inspired these hardware Stack Chips.  There is some other
tutorial info to be found on the Web.  I tried recently to get Skip Carter
to put the sample Web page and eForth applet on the Forth Interest Group
web site, but I did not get any response.  I will try to contact him again.
 Listen here and in the comp.lang.forth newsgroup for a later announcement.
--
Michael A. Losh