I have problem on installing MuP21H....

Hello,
    I know my question might be too simple, but I don't know how
to solve it.
    I bought MuP21H Kit about one year ago, and I have no time to
install it during the time. I installed it recently, and I found
I can't find Video output. I follow the probe sequence on the document.
The document told me to probe pins 18-22 of MuP21H for the address lines,
but by the figure of MuP21H pinouts, pins 18-22 are I/O, Video, Reset,
14MHz, DA19 and NC, not for address lines. So I'm confused.
    Is there any body could tell me how to do? Tell me as details as
possible because I'm a rookie. :-)

73 de jjhuang