Re: May be of interest....

Luis Commins posted to MISC on 22sep1948+50 an interesting URL:
> [...]
>> It's an ultra RISC chip, which has an 8-bit word, and it has
>> 16 principal instructions. [...]
>
> This was taken from a quote by Sir Clive Sinclair (he of the ZX Spectrum
> fame). The link is at: http://www.cdworld.co.uk/zx2000/clive.html
>
> Luis.

  Immediately I (Mentifex/Arthur) added the above link to my
  rather brazen web-sub-page "The Computer Architecture FAQ" at

  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7256/comparch.html

  in the area reserved for "special CPU's: Forth chips, etc."
  If someone would please post the best URL's for Forth chips,
  I would like to put them in "The Computer Architecture FAQ."
  (It is brazen because I am a total know-nothing about computer
  architecture, but I might as well construct a little edifice
  here while I learn more and more about comp-arch.  The sub-page
  is a propaganda shill for my Mentifex AI design and mind-model.)