hi - status?

I'm back on the list after a year's absence.

As far as I can tell, the i21 is working well enough to demo but not
well enough to ship, the F21d is in the fab, and will be 500MIPS.  The
F21 software runs snappily at 5 MIPS on Jeff's desktop computer in an
F21 simulator.  When the F21d comes back from the fab, it will probably
work.  iTVCorp is offering microprocessor cores for licensing;
presumably this means the i21.  They don't list any licensees.  The
microprocessor core is currently 4 square millimeters in an 0.8 micron
process.

Is any or all of this correct?

What, exactly, is the relationship between the F21 and the i21?

Kragen

A well designed system must take people into account.  . . .  It's hard to
build a system that provides strong authentication on top of systems that
can be penetrated by knowing someone's mother's maiden name.  -- Schneier