F21 IS BEING TESTED

TO JEFF
I just saw your note that you have just received the packaged F21 chip.
 I am hoping that it works well - good luck. Your last message talks
about Chuck's color forth and I was wondering if your will put out a
video of it later. Of course I will prefer that you spend your time
testing the F21, but when you have more time let us know if you have a
video for sale. I have been using P21 Forth on the MUP21 and I figured
out that if I put a few words on the MUP21 using the evaluate word I can
 then load files sent over the serial line without using Xon/Xoff or any
 time out upon compile delays. This makes it possible to load multiple
files from the pc to the MUP21 without much trouble. I have problems
with the display when using the P21 rom. Different lines on the
display seem to jitter depending on the different words being run. I am
thinking that I have to many different words crossing page boundries
while the video is running. I put the p16 demo rom in and there is no
jitter when running the demos. I think that these demos are using
assembly code and are made inside one page. If this is the problem I may
have to write my code in high level to test the logic and then redo it
in assembly to make the display work better and to gain  speed. I
am wondering if the F21 will have less display jitter in high level
Forth.
   I was struck by Chuck's description of transistor IV problems of
tempature. This seems like it would explain some of the reasons chips
 would work only at various voltages. Anyway I hope he now has a better
 model of how the transistors work. Chuck said he had problems with the
first version done on the LG fabrication line. I saw that LG electronics
 is also one of the investors in one of the news articles - does this
mean that LG electronics is now ready to mass produce the Itv product?
 If you do not have time to answer this message I will understand and I
again wish your luck with the F21D chip.
			Yours Truly Gary Lawrence