propozals :)

F-CPU and MISC: I think a "RAND" (nondeterministic random number gnerator)
instruction as with the new Pentium3 processor would be a valuble enhancment to
the F21 and the F-cpu architectures. :)

F-CPU only:
	I think that for the first F-cpu we should focus on a developing a 32bit PCI
card with a 32 bit MISC processor geard towards the hardware developer that is
it will have on-board prototyping area or even a breadboard and a 10,000+ gate
FPGA for prototyping the next generation F-CPU. The unit would act either as a
slave to any PCI computer (mac, PC, and alpha) or as a master of a bus board. I
hope the people at ultratechnology.com would be interested in helping produce
and sell these boards...

MISC only: Have you considered designing an ISA board version of the F21?
I would be interested in purchacing a version of the hardware developer's board
that I outlined above based on the F21 processor.

--
America Sucks
Our "liberties" are shrinking by the day and our president is a hyprocate

atc.peon.net/~cyborg/