introducing myself

Oops, almost forgot:  My name is Vic Plichota, and I have been
a Forth freak for many years.  I have developed my own
implementations
for the RCA 1802/6 COSMAC and TI's 34010/20 GSP, and am currently
looking at TI's 320C30 DSP as a target.

(For anyone who cares;  some unusual features of these systems were:
use of multiple program counters for the NEXT and nest (colon)
mechanisms,  purely single-level indirection,  a separate and
sophisticated DO loop stack,  and BEGIN ... WHILE / UNTIL / AGAIN
pushed the BEGIN address onto the return stack, rather than using
0BRANCH.)

My brother and I spent a drunken evening this Xmas designing and
implementing a MISC stack machine with 4-bit opcodes (which seems to
be
the irreducible minimum, yet adequate to any computational task -- in
fact one of the codes is NOP).

I have followed the Novix/RTX, MuP21, F21, and PacSci with keen
interest, and hope to have some fun with you folks -- and maybe even
contribute, if only by carrying the torch into some new areas.

I am sure that you have never heard of me;  I have never been active
or
vocal in the Forth community -- but the Internet has changed my life,
so...

cheers   - vic