Re: MISC personal computers

Hello everybody!

>     Does anyone think that a personal computer with a MISC CPU would become
> popular?  That is, a machine designed for home use, with a GUI, a
> Forth-based OS, and all.  I guess what I am asking is: could MISC one day
> supplant the PC as the dominant computer in the home? :) I am very
> interested in this subject.

The crucial point is: MARKETING!

My idea of FORTH is a simple one. I would prefer a MISC-System and
would kick all PC's completly out of my life!
I followed the MISC approach with much interest and tried out the concepts
of MISC software development the last months. Sometimes it seems that
people don't believe that one can write serious software for this toys.
Anyway, there is a lack of information about actual development of F21,
i21 and the software.

MISC is an adventure and I like adventures!

Greetings and best wishes,

Soeren

PS: Does the US-soccer team become world champion the next years?