Re: MISC personal computers

At 16:42 19990207 -0500, dirnfir wrote:
> [...]

It was stopped again quite soon for some silly reason in favor of the
newsgroup.

Newsgroup people don't like mailing lists and vice-versa. Converting
a newsgroup to a mailing list or vice-versa is very difficult. It's better
to see them as different undertakings and let them lead independent
lives, I think. The newsgroup 'suffered' too much from PC-assembler
people, but the mailing list started to 'suffer' the same problem almost
from the start, so the newsgroup people went back to their newsgroup
again.

Feel free to discuss PC building issues on my Chipdir-L mailing list
(about 500 people, see below) and when the amount of emails about
this subject gets 'unbearable' we can split the list.

Greetings,
Jaap

-- Chip Directory
-- http://www.chipdir.com/chipdir/
-- And about 30 mirror sites world-wide.