Re: F21 status, Tinglish, dyslexia is smart

Hello Jeff,

Don't go on vacation before you get the $999 I am sending to you tomorrow
(Monday). I got back to Singapore today and am definitely sending the money
tomorrow.

I shall send you another email on the transfer coe no. which you need to
give to Western Union to collect the cash.

Regds....Das

At 04:42 PM 3/6/99 -0400, Jeff Fox wrote:
>Dear MISC readers,

-	deleted	-