Playing with inner interpreters

This is slightly off-topic but as Jeff was talking about instruction
sets (and as I'm not in condition to contribute directly to the F21
project right now -- no money, no time, finishing MsC thesis) I
decided to put some old notes on a toy inner interpreter on the web.
The address is

  http://www.mat.puc-rio.br/~edrx/crim/

It was stupid to keep them for myself for so long.

Also I was able to run the F21 emulator under Linux using the DOS
emulator. It is trivial in some sense but it took me some hours to
configure everything, as I never used the DOS emulator before and I
don't have access to a DOS/Windows box. I'll try to write an
instructions-for-dummies-like-me text and make it available very soon.
If someone is anxious, please mail me.

  [],
  Eduardo Ochs
  edrx@inx.com.br