Re: DYOPFunding

>Hello,
>
>Do I understand from your site that you need both boards to work with
>your DYOP kit?

Yes. What I have implimented is not only a tool to test processor designs
but a complete if minimal ICE for the processor.

All for less than the price of any ICE box on the market.

The Z-80 is the loader and ICE manager.

>Also, have you developed some simple processor models that one could
>begin playing with? If so, do you need separate test board to test the
>processor?

I'm working on it.

Delayed due to work on projects with more immediate payback.

Keep your eye on this space as I will be announcing things in the
comming days. In line with some of the recent topics of discussion.

No separate board is required to test the processor.

There is provision on the FPGA board for I/O separate from the memory
bus. It has its own connector. Or it could be used as a second
memory bus. Or?

Simon

 Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm
Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm