Re: support, T-shirts, etc. (composite reply)

I am working on a FORTH controlled machine tool. The hardware and software
are done. I'm awaiting the arrival of my table top tool.

What I wanted to do was design a F21 board suitable to run the tool.
I need something as fast as F21 to do 3 axis contour milling.

The board I wanted to do for Jeff would be suitable.

Since Jeff is not interested I plan do do what I need in FPGA with perhaps
a custom processor segment to speed some of the operations.

There are alternatives.

Simon

Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm