Re: Humboldt Bank

Eugene Leitl wrote:
>I'm not rich, especially now when I'm on the move to the States, but
>could donate $100 or so if I thought it would make a difference.
>However, I do not see inasmuch this could make a difference. I'm
>really sorry if Jeff has crashed and burned pursuing an impossible
>dream. It was his own choice, however.

Ditto.  I've been broke many times before, and I'll be broke again --
but after 20 years of consulting, I'm not afraid of being broke -- I
will survive.

"Impossible dream"?  It doesn't seem so to me.  I completely disagree
with the approach taken wrt video, but the basic CPU seems quite
do-able -- there's nothing impossible about it.

I don't wish to be unkind or kick a man when he's down, but it *was*
Jeff's choice;  let him learn from his mistakes and get a bloody
nose, just as I did (and still do).

Interesting to see that
[http://www.ultratechnology.com/hb.htm]
explicitly says: "pursue criminal prosecution", which means
'fraud' -- NOT a civil 'breach-of-contract'.  Talk about getting into
hot water!  Yikes!

BTW I am still willing to buy a couple of T-shirts, even @ $50US a
pop...  post a .JPG when the graphics are sorted-out.

cheers   - vic