working silicon [WAS: Support for UT]

In message <010601be7146$9a0dd600$1b5de218@antares.cgocable.net>, vic
plichota <atsvap@cgo.wave.ca> writes
>>Are you unaware of the Patriot Scientific PSC1000 processor?
>

>Indeed, and the PacSci chip is probably my first choice at the
>moment -- but the documentation is still kinda skimpy -- or have they
>published a proper timing diagram, yet?
>

>cheers   - vic

The ShBoom Microprocessor Reference Manual I have contains plenty of
timing diagrams and everything needed to design a system.  Mine is quite
old, in fact it's a draft copy, but I've not found any reason to quibble
with the diagrams.  I've designed two PCBs so far and they both work.

I wish they would put this on their WebSite, however.  My copy came with
an early version of their development board.  In fact I wish they'd try
a little more marketing, instead of just waiting for the Big Contract.

Cheers
--
Keith Wootten