Re: PacSci working silicon

Hi, Keith;
>I wish they would put this on their WebSite, however

Yeah, a good .PDF wouldn't hurt.  Phil Mortini (?sp) sent me a nice
package via snail, but the timings were all TBD, and c'mon:
snail-mail?  In this day and age?

>a little more marketing, instead of just waiting for the Big
Contract.

Yuppy-ism rears it's ugly head once again -- when will they
understand (not just PacSci, I mean the whole industry) that if I
can't get good design data, and samples at a reasonable cost, then
they WON'T get the design-wins that they crave?

Bland assurances do not suffice:  I MUST show my customers a working
system, before they will buy-off on so 'radical' a concept...

cheers   - vic