Re: nFORTH

Stas wrote:
>  Have you tried to write any simple program with your command set?

Yes.  How about a string-compare?  Or pixel-painting?  I will post
the source code later, when I am satisfied (and a simulator and/or
working silicon is available), but I see no conceptual hurdles.

>  I think that it is impossible.

No, it's not.  There are additional depths to the arch that are not
covered in the 1-page summary...

>  How are you going to realize next words with your 15 commands?

I assume that you mean signed compares.  I am prepared to sacrifice 1
bit out of a 32-bit significand to make the 'carry' explicit.  Or use
a co-proc (as is planned for floating-point and flash-multiply).

(Sorry, Myron, but I just had to speak up.)

cheers   - vic