Re: Support for UT

>>>  Looks like if we want some FORTH processors, DYOP is better,
>>>  but then, it won't bring either performance or price.

I don't think I responded adequately to this point.

Because DYOP is FPGA you can often add special hardware to speed problem
solutions. This can sometimes make up for much of the 10x - 20x speed
difference between hard silicon and programable silicon.

Plus with FPGAs pins are relatively cheap. 3 5bit (RGB) DACs are no
problem nor is a separate video controller with its own RAM (no processor
slowdown - dual ported for processor access) to pump out pixels.

Or a serial data pump. Or ?

Not as elegant as Jeff/Chucks stuff but the risk is much less.

Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm