Re: intellectual property and UT's approach

Ownership is not evil. It is a natural right (OK so I'm a Libertarian).

My point is sometimes you can make more money by giving everything away.

When FORTH has no backing, only by making our technology completely open
will confidence be inspired.

If this technology takes off as I wish to see it there will not be
enough experienced people to service the demand. Linus is doing OK.

Simon

Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm