Re: MISC-d Digest V99 #34

Hiya,

<kershnip!>

>I want to give away F21 development system for the next few months.
>I plan to give away an F21 development system each month starting
>this month to people submitting development tools, programs for the
>simulator and emulator or real chips, documentation and articles
>on Low Fat Computing.  The simulator and emulator themselves and the
>demo programs already submitted by Stas and myself are not included
>in the competition.  One contest entry will be judged each month
>as the winner of the competition and will qualify for either a
>development system or a full refund if they have purchased a
>develoment system.
>
>I will announce the details at the web site soon under the Contest
>button.  I wanted to toss out the idea here in this list before I
>actually setup the button.
>
>Jeff Fox
>Ultra Technology

Nice idea as I cannot afford a single F21 at 998 dollars!! (I'm trying!!)

BTW, what has happened to all the MISC enthusiasm we had a short while ago?
Is it a listserverthing? If so we could shift it to one of those free
listservers that are doing the rounds.
I must admit I was taken aback when Jeff (hiya, I've got the MuP21's now!)
took over the t-shirt idea, but this goes beyond the personal,  we're
fighting for the MISC philosophy. We got so many great offers it would be a
shame and a waste to leave them by the way side.

Regards,

Luis.