Re: SF16

Get me an interface spec. and a Xilinx schematic.

There is no point in starting out with a LOT of R&D just to get a unit finished.

Its a recipe for getting nothing finished.

I'm building stepping stones not the latest and greatest.

Have you designed a Xilinx (or other) FPGA microprocessor yet?

Its easy to laod a project down with 'I wants.' Sometimes called 'features.'
Its not my style.

So far no one has offered to do any of the interface design.

I HAVE to keep it simple. I'm only one person.

There will be enough spare I/O pins to complicate things. Have at it.

BTW doing any experiments with DYOP(tm) yet?

Simon

Simon - http://www.tefbbs.com/spacetime/index.htm