New chip packaging and 3D

Quickly

Toshiba is using "Paper Thin Packaging"  (PTP) where they can stack 8 memory
dies on top of each other.  The package comes in continuos tape with chips
stuck on the package which has the leads on the surface. Maybe a good cheap
process to stick a F21 and Memory closely bonded to gether for access speed.

Secondly, Microsoft is supporting a micro handheld browser protocoal called
the Wireless application Protocol (WAP) running a reduced version of Windows
CE.  A reduced target for new processors.

Thanks.

Been looking over SZ's Voxel stuff and I think that it's pretty good for the
Misc integer series (if we only had F32 and F64's) if you have enough memory
throughput and memory.  I think it is a great oppertunity for Misc in Voxel
stuff.

Thanks SZ I got the attachments, will be spending some time during the
vacation on them.

Wayne.
Wayne.