iTV/UltraTechnology -- Patriot Scientific strategic partnership???

This may have been discussed already, but I was wondering if anyone
has ever considered this?

Chuck has a patent on the ShaBoom right?  Is he getting royalties from
PSC?  More to the point is PSC interested in any further development
of MISC?  It would seem to be in their best interest to do so.  They
are eventually going to need a successor to the PSC1000.

So this is how I see everyone could help each other out.  PSC could
provide with PSC1000 chips.  Yes, that wouldn't be as sexy as i21's,
but at least they're available now in mass quantities.  iTV would be
able to jump in the market sooner.  UltraTechnology and iTV could
help PSC by getting the P32 (or i32???) out sooner.  I doubt that
PSC would be interested in the F21 or i21 since they're marketting
the PSC1000 as a "Java chip" and the Java VM expects 32 bit
words.

That reminds me.  How can iTV get around using Java in an Internet
appliance?  (If this is a trade secret, don't tell me.)  I know the
flippant
answer could be "well it just won't run Java", but that would turn
many potential customers off.  Is the Java VM more flexible than I
imagine?  Or could a pair of 20 bit chips be linked together to
effectively emulate a 32bit VM?