Re: FORTH / F'EATH [WAS: Over the hills and far away]

Hi,

At 13:26 19990615 -0700, Eugene Leitl wrote:
>And now for something completely different: does anybody know how to
>read c.l.f via a mailing list gateway? python-list@python.org is very
>handy when one uses procmail and hypermails one's mailboxes, I'd like
>to do the same with c.l.f

www.deja.com can now deliver newsgroups via email. I get the
sci.electronics.* groups through it and it seems to work quite well.

I haven't responded much in the groups, but I expect it will also
work well.

Lot's of flow though (50% of my total flow) so perhaps I'll cancel
it again. Well it was just an experiment. Real people use mailing lists...

Groeten/Greetings,
Jaap

-- Chip Directory
-- http://www.chipdir.com/chipdir/
-- And about 30 mirror sites world-wide.
--
-- New mirror site in Indiana, USA:
-- http://www.i-r.net/chipdir/