Re: PSC1000 -- Holy Doodle, at last!

>How expensive is the thing?

Please re-read my post, that info is in there.

>Also, it doesn't seem to have built-in networking.

It depends upon your definition;  certainly it has everything I need
to construct a serially-linked multiprocessor system that will
perform well.  Also remember that this is merely first-silicon:
PatSci is planning more sophisticated variants for the future.

My main point was the excellent -- in fact exemplary -- quality of
the doc'n.  TI has repeatedly set the benchmark for this, and PatSci
has at least equalled it.  None of this "Oh, ask Dr. Ting, and fuck
with the supply-voltage" horseshit...  very fine for discussion
amongst hobbyists, but very bad for building products.

I am NOT trying to ruin any other efforts (far from it!), but I must
acknowledge a "class act" when I see one -- puts me to shame, almost.

cheers   - vic