Why the F21 is such a great idea! =)

y0,
	I've been reeding some in one of my musty old books and I came across this.

Finite state machines only handle Regular Grammars!

A stack machine. (Pushdown Automaton) allows the use of a "Context Free gramar"
(whatever that is).

A Turing machine is the FSM given unlimited memory.

A Moore machine is an enhanced/ more efficient Turing machine that uses a
pushdown automaton instead of a FSM as its controller.

The question I am eggzamining today is: Is there anything beyond that? What is
the next step? The Celular Automata answer is to stack an unlimited number of
Finite State Automata. Where ecah cell on turing's tape becomes its own machine.
=P Any ideas? Comments? Flames?

--
Pyramid schemes are illegal.
Social Security is a pyramid scheme.